Tom has 13 years of experience coaching locally around Bolton and Preston and internationally in the USA. He has taught all ages and abilities from pre-school up to high performance levels. Tom has been playing tennis since he was 5 years old. He started tennis coaching in 2005 and attained numerous coaching qualifications with PTR and the LTA. Whilst undertaking his degree in Sports Technology in Tennis, he also went on a stringing course and has continued to develop his skills and technique in stringing. During the summers of 2008-2011, Tom was recognised as being one of the top coaches at Windridge Tennis Camps, one of America’s top 10 Tennis Camps. During his time at the camp, he coached some of highest performance players in the USA, as well as children of a range of abilities. , He has also been coaching at Bolton Arena one of the four performance centres in the UK. He is currently the head coach at Bradshaw Tennis Club, head coach at Lostock Tennis Club and owner of Teddy Tennis North West.
- BSc Hons Degree in Sport Technology in Tennis
- BTEC Sports and Exercise Science
- LTA Level 3 Licenced Coach
- Level 3 Personal Training Degree
- Teddy Tennis Certified
- First Aid Certified
- Safe Guarding & Protection Certified
- DBS/CRB Cleared
- Qualified Stringer
- Tournament Organiser
Tom Luke Tennis has three tennis programs:
• Teddy Tennis – for tots and pre-schoolers from 2 -5 year olds
• Mini-Tennis – for 5 – 11 year olds following the LTA pathway
• Junior & Adult Tennis – from 12 year olds
Tom also offers:
- Private Lessons/Private Group Lessons
- Performance & Development Lessons
- Mini Tennis Development (Ages 5 – 12)
- Holiday & Half Term Camps
- Birthday Parties
- Nursery & School Sessions
All equipment is provided.
As camps are held outdoors please bring rain jacket in case weather is bad.
For half a day please bring water bottle and snacks, for full day please bring lunch as well as water bottle and snacks.