Bellingham Tennis Camp - Wigan Sports Camp
Multi-Sport Camps in Wigan specialising in Tennis
Every Day in Half Terms and Summer Holidays
Available every day 9 – 3 pm at Bellingham Tennis Club, Wigan
All ages and abilities catered for, and all equipment is provided for you.
Childcare vouchers also accepted
9am – 3pm
Price: £22 for a member or £25 non-member
- Drop-off is available from 8:30am
- Camps will run in all weather — even bad weather
- We are now Ofsted registered
How to Book
- Download the Tom Luke Tennis app (available for iPhone and Android)
- Register yourself as a non-member at Lostock Tennis Club
- Add your child or children as your family members
- Go to Holiday Camp > Enrol
- Pick the days you would like to book
- Pay by card or contact us if you would like to use childcare vouchers
Sports Holiday Camps are also available at three other locations in the school holidays
Bradshaw Tennis Club
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Lostock Tennis Club
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays.
Whitechapel Primary School Holidays
Tuesday and Thursdays
Children will learn the fundamentals of tennis in a fun and progressive way. All level of players are catered for from beginners to advanced players. Activities: tennis & matches, dodgeball and team building activities.
Early drop off from 8:30am
Camps will run in all weather. All equipment is provided. They only need to bring a packed lunch & snacks.
To book a place please use the app “Tom Luke Tennis” and select the days you would like.